The UEB Online website is a training program developed for people who wish to learn Unified English Braille (UEB) through the internet.
The UEB Online website is owned by NextSense Institute, NextSense.
NextSense Institute Fees and Privacy Policies
By submitting your registration for an event / online lecture (the service) from NextSense Institute, you agree to the following conditions.
The term ‘NextSense Institute’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the personnel involved in running events for the NextSense Institute whose registered office is NextSense, 361 – 365 North Rocks Road, North Rocks, NSW 2151, Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the purchaser (the customer) for the services (events / online lectures) from us.
- You agree to pay any fees and charges from NextSense Institute arising from your registration via immediate credit card payment or as detailed on an approved tax invoice if you select this option.
- You understand that if you have chosen to pay by invoice, this will be sent to your nominated billing organisation and address 2-5 days after the event.
- You understand that failure to meet your financial obligations to NextSense Institute may result in you being precluded from registering for future services with us.
- You understand NextSense Institute may provide your details to an external agent for the purpose of collecting any debts.
- You agree not to use NextSense Institute resources for personal or commercial purposes, financial or other gain.
- Your personal information is protected under the Privacy Act 1988. Your personal information will not be used other than for the purpose that you provide it without your consent.
Collection and use of your personal information
There are many aspects of the UEB Online website which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to the full training program on UEB Online you are required to submit personally identifiable information.
This personal information is used to track and save your individual progress through the UEB Online training program, enabling you to log in to UEB Online at any time, from any computer connected to the internet, to continue with the UEB Online training program.
Personal information required may include, but is not limited to, a unique username and password, name, email and organisation name (if relevant), Country, or personal information to assist in the recovery of your lost password.
Your personal information will not be used other than for the purpose that you provide it without your consent.
Accessing your personal information
Personal information will not be disclosed to other parties. Personal information will only be used for the purposes of the UEB Online website and in contacting you about any changes related to the website and its activities. NextSense Institute will provide access to, and make corrections to, your personal information at your request. Corrections will only be made at the user’s consent or instruction to do so.
If you have any questions about your privacy, please send an enquiry to NextSense Institute’s Continuing Professional Education team:
Manager, Continuing Professional Education