UEB Online is managed by the NextSense Institute Continuing Professional Education team.
For all inquiries, lesson or website difficulties or further information on UEB Online please contact:
*If you are having difficulty with one of the exercises, please send a screen shot of the difficulty you are experiencing to assist us in solving this issue with you.*
To take a screenshot please see instructions below:
- While in the UEB Module on exercise you are having trouble with, Press the “Print Screen” (⎙ PrtScr) key on your keyboard. This will capture an image of your entire screen and copy it to the clipboard.
- Open up Microsoft Word (or equivalent) and create a new document.
- Paste screenshot in this document using shortkeys CTRL + V ( or right click mouse to select Paste Option). A copy of the screen showing the UEB Braille module exercise should appear in the document.
Things to include in your email before contacting us:
- Your name and email address (if you aren’t sending the help email from the same email address as your UEBOnline account),
- The lesson and exercise you are having difficulty with,
- Either your screenshot and a good description of the problem you are encountering.
And don’t forget to save your exercise before you send your help email!